Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

So, about a week or two ago, I got nominated for the versatile blogger award from Nette at Nette's Bookshelf Reviews. So, what is the Versatile Blogger Award?

There are a few rules one one must follow before accepting the award and they are as follows:
  1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
  2. Let the nominated bloggers know that they have been nominated for this award.
  3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
  4. Thank the blogger who has nominated you.
  5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post. 
7 Random facts about me: 
  1. I just started another new story; which means I have about 25-30 stories unfinished.
  2. I work in a pharmacy and I could probably write a very comical series of books with all the shit I deal with. :]
  3. White Cheddar Popcorn and Jalapeno Cheddar Cheetos are some of my weaknesses.
  4. I drink Iced Tea everyday.
  5. I love noodles.
  6. I have an obsession with Big Brother and other reality TV shows.
  7. I could use a glass of wine right about now; hey, it's 5 o'clock somewhere, right?
And my nominations are:
  1. Reading Wishes
  2. New Books On My Shelves
  3. The Paper Planes
  4. The Story Queen
  5. Bewitched Bookworms
  6. YA Book Seasons
  7. Heart Is In The Write Place
  8. Fictionally Inclined
  9. Book Overdose
  10. Books With Marshmallows
  11. That Artsy Reader Girl
  12. The Anfractuous Bookaholic
  13. Unforgettable Books
  14. Book Blogger Mom
  15. Broad-Minded Books
The blogs that I chose aren't all relatively "new" in the sense that they started their blog last month. However, a few of them are new to me and I felt that some of them deserve more looks at :]
So, check them out!

xo Stephanie

10 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this award!:)) Indeed, we have been blogging since 2.5 years and we are always incredible happy when someone finds us and likes the Bewitched Bookworms!!:)
    Cheers!
    Danny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much; I'm so psyched :)!! It's always nice to hear about awards! And hahaha for fact #2 I feel like job stories could lead to great novels about people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome! and yes, I might actually attempt it one of these days.. :]

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I completely agree with jobs and school helping me come up with story ideas. I really appreciate you thinking about my blog.

      Delete