Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Once Upon A Read-a-Thon Update and Challenge(s)



Once Upon a Read-a-Thon
Okay, so it is now the third and final day in this read-a-thon. I didn't read much at all yesterday. I started In Honor by Jessi Kirby but I had to go to a silly Block Party meeting because my block is going to be having a Block Party at the end of August. But anyways here's my update:

Books Read/Started:
Never Eighteen by Megan Bostic 
In Honor by Jessi Kirby

Books To Finish/Start:
In Honor by Jessi Kirby (I want it finished)
Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard (I want it finished)
Becoming Chloe by Catherine Ryan Hyde (I want it started)

Challenges Accepted:
Monday:

Tuesday:
Stiletto Storytime

Wednesday:

Also, here is the challenge post for The Reader Bee! :]

What is your most anticipated book for 2012?
(It can be an upcoming release, or one that's already been released.)




 In Honor was definitely my most anticipated and I'm super excited that I started it. So, without further ado, I'm going back to reading now :]

xo Stephanie

****UPDATE::: So I finished In Honor, so I read a total of 2 books and I started Wanderlove. So I didn't hit 3 books read but at least I started the 3rd book! So I'm still happy :]

No comments:

Post a Comment