Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday (5)

[Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookishfeaturing a new top ten list each week. Everyone can participate just head on over to their blog and sign up. Each week they will post a new top ten list that one of our bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All they ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.]

This Week Is: Top Ten Characters I'd Like To Switch Places With For 24 Hours::

1. The Vampire Academy Series:
Rose Hathaway


2. Pride & Prejudice:
Lizzie Bennet


3. The Jessica Darling Series:
Jessica Darling


4. The Southern Vampire Series:
Sookie Stackhouse


5. Hex Hall Trilogy:
Sophie Mercer


6. In Honor:
Honor 


7. Gossip Girl Series:
Blair Waldorf


8. The Cahill Witch Chronicles:
Cate Cahill


9. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight:
Hadley Sullivan


10. Florence:
Florence Waverley


What's your top ten?
xo Stephanie

8 comments:

  1. yes! VA was so awesome, but I went with Sydney from the bloodlines series cause that last book! *sigh* can't wait for it to continue. Great list! (and I love the title of your blog!)

    Here's a link to mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'd love to switch places with Florence too - It does seem like it's a gorgeous world there under the sea... and those two lovely mermaid brothers too :P

    Sookie Stackhouse would be a lot of fun to switch with too. If only because I'm a giant Eric fangirl :P

    Love the list :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was definitely considering Hadley (a day with Oliver?! I'd never turn that down!) and Honor, too! I'd love to be in that car, wind blowing through Rusty's hair next to me...although I'd like to also go to that swimming hole and do the dive to see the sun rise through the surface too. And oooh I forgot about the gossip girls! Blair would be a deviously FUN character to be for a day!

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my favourite TV shows is Gossip Girl and even though I haven't read the books, I would want to switch with Blair Waldorf! OMG! To hang out with Chuch for just one day would bring a big smile to my face. He's so fine! :) Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. #7, All the way.
    http;//sidnereading.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list! I can't wait to finish reading the Vampire Academy series. I've only read Vampire Academy, but I've heard the series just keeps getting better as you go on.

    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete