Thursday, February 16, 2012

Blogs To Talk About (3)

[[Blogs To Talk About (BTTA) is a meme that I host here every Thursday (as long as I have a participant every Thursday). What it consists of is an interview to get to know the book blogger for that week. For more information go to: Blogs To Talk About]]

This weeks Blog To Talk About is:

Books With Marshmallow
1. What's the story behind the blog name?
Books with Marshmallows? Hahah. Originally when I first started this blog, my blog name is Books All the Way. But then I find it hard to make a blog theme out of it so I try to make some other name. Then one day I got an inspiration. In a forum game I ask a player is Coffee with Marshmallows a yum or an eeewww. He said Yum and I found it surprising since I never tried coffee with marshmallows before. I enjoy drinking chocolate milk with marshmallows and I like to read books too. So I thought why not make my two most favourite things as my blog’s name? Books With Marshmallows!  So I went to my blog make several changes and there!

2. Where is your favorite place to read?
I like reading while lying down on my bed with a chocolate milk by my side. I could easily finish a book in a day. I hate distractions as I am easily distracted and I will find myself reading the same line over and over again and man, that’s annoying!

3. E-Book or Hardcopy?

Definitely hardcopy! It’s easier to read and I love the smell of the pages!!XD Everytime before I read a book, I’ll flip the pages under my nose to smell it. LoL weird, eh?

4. Favorite book and why?
Percy Jackson! I love the fast pace and the humourous story line. I love how Percy is not the lone hero like some other hero in books are. The very idea of Camp Half-Blood thrills me. The camp is really a place I would never mind going even on my summer holiday.

5. What are your inspirations?
I always get inspired by characters in books. I love how they hold themselves together in hard times or when sometimes you just have to break the rules. My favourite character would be Katniss from the Hunger Games. I also like to walk when I’m depressed. I walk across the bridge listening to the swishing sound and the sound of wave slapping the stone.....

6. What do you like to do in your free time?
Well besides reading, I like to write! I write about random things, fan fiction mostly. I also love to hang out with my buddies and watch movies together.

7. Name a color, a dessert, and a drink:
Purple, pink smoothies ,Strawberry Sherbet and...Marshmallows! I love to say ‘Sherbet’. When I say it, I could already feel the froth of the strawberry!

8. Favorite coffee shop?
Hah! I’m a very big fan of coffee. But I don’t really have a favourite coffee shop. I like to go to new places or shops and order things that I never taste or heard before.

9. If you could be one character, who would be and why?
I would love to be like Katniss from the Hunger Games. She is tough and can survive on her own. She is not afraid to voice out her thoughts and she have her mind of her own. Just everything I would like myself to be. :D
---------
Go check out the blog and leave comments! If you want to be featured on my next Blogs To Talk About, send an e-mail to littleredreads@gmail.com with your name, blog name, blog address, and letting me know that you are interested in participating in the BTTA meme.

Love you all,
xo Stephanie

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring me! Never done anything like this before! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a problem! I love interviewing and getting to know other bookish people! :D

    ReplyDelete