Monday, February 6, 2012

Apologies

Oh my goodness, it has been entirely way too long since I last done anything bookish that didn't include school. I just wanted to apologize to all of my followers and bookish people for not being around in the past couple of months. I haven't even been on my twitter keeping up with you guys in forever. I have been so preoccupied with university (it's my senior year now) and I am so busy and behind and it's only the fifth or sixth week of classes. I haven't even been able to finish the books I started over my winter break yet. It's been pretty crazy.

However, I am planning on changing all of this soon. In the next week or two, I will be concentrating on my studies and hopefully catching up and getting ahead. I have a 25 page paper that is due by the end of April and I plan to have that done way ahead of schedule. For some reason, I am in this funk (that I always seem to be in as of late) where I just don't want to be in school anymore. All I want to do is read and write and do bookish things (not school bookish things, just bookish things). Am I the only one who gets this way? My grades haven't been as good as I want them to be and I am slowly getting to the point where I just don't care anymore.

Anyways, my good friend, Evie (from: Bookish) has been designing a new layout for me. So, hopefully once I get that up and running I will be back to doing all of this fun stuff and being committed to all of you guys.

Again, I'm so sorry for not being around. Hope all is well with you! Post a comment and tell me all about your holidays and how everything has been going!

Much love,
Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. Don't be too hard on yourself. With school and everything else, it's perfectly understandable to let blogging slip....I know, believe me, I do.

    Looking forward to seeing your new layout! :)

    ReplyDelete