Monday, March 26, 2012

Road Trip Challenge/Feature

So, it's getting to that time...ROAD TRIP! Yes, it's getting warmer and it's just about that time where everyone starts planning a road trip or thinks about a road trip. So I had this idea. Why not have some kind of feature/challenge that incorporates YA novels about road trips?! I know sounds like fun, right?

So, I was thinking about joining forces with some other bloggers (let me know if you're interested!) and putting together a month dedicated to road trips. I was thinking there could be giveaways, challenges/trivia, maybe a scavenger hunt of some sort, hopefully some interviews with some authors of the road trip novels, maybe some guest posts. And the list can go on, this is just what is on the top of my head. Also, if you have any other ideas that could incorporate with this, let me know! :D

I have started to compile a list of books that feature a road trip in it and I will be posting that as another page. If you know of any books that I have forgotten, please let me know and I will add it to the list.

xo
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment