(credit to Nina from Nina Reads for the image)
Hey everyone! Thanks for stopping by my blog! So, as most of you know today is the start of BEA (Book Expo America) held in New York. For the people who are unable to go there is an event called Armchair BEA and I think it's a wonderful idea! We were asked to answer 5 of these 10 questions, but I think I'm going to just answer then all! :] So, without further ado, here is my introduction for Armchair BEA 2012!
- Please tell us a little bit about yourself: Who are you? How long have you been blogging? Why did you get into blogging?My name is Stephanie. I am a 22-year-old college student who loves to read and write. I'm currently an English major but I've been starting to hate my major so I'm thinking that I'm going to be changing my major to Psychology. I have been blogging for a long time but I have only been book blogging since October of 2012. I got into book blogging because I really loved the atmosphere of the book blog community and I decided that I just needed to be a part of it. :]
- What are you currently reading, or what is your favorite book you have read so far in 2012? I am currently reading Fall For You by Cecilia Gray, Saving June by Hannah Harrington, In Honor by Jessi Kirby, Paper Towns by John Green, Becoming Chloe by Catherine Ryan Hyde, and a few others for my road trip event that I will be having throughout this month :]
- Tell us one non-book-related thing that everyone reading your blog may not know about you. I'm thinking about changing majors from English to Psychology but keeping my writing minor. haha. I'm screwed...
- What is your favorite feature on your blog (i.e. author interviews, memes, something specific to your blog)? I love the feature that I do which is BTTA (Blogs To Talk About) It's where I interview other bloggers and get to know them and feature them on my blog! If anyone is interested visit HERE!
- Where do you see your blog in five years? Hopefully it'll be much more polished and grown a lot!
- Which is your favorite post that you have written that you want everyone to read? Probably my latest review. You can find that HERE
- If you could eat dinner with any author or character, who would it be and why? Only one?! Hmmm.... Well I'd love to meet Lizzie Bennet from Pride & Prejudice. But I'd also love to meet a lot more characters as well. Maybe I'll do a post about this later...
- What literary location would you most like to visit? Why? Probably Sophie Mercer's world (from the Hex Hall series) or Rose Hathaway's world (from the Vampire Academy series) and I would choose either of those because not only to they take place in the real world but there's a supernatural element to them both and I love that :]
- What is your favorite part about the book blogging community? Is there anything that you would like to see change in the coming years? My favorite part of the book blogging community is how close knitted it is. Everyone's pretty much there for everyone and friendly to everyone. The only thing I'd like to see less of is plagiarism.
- Have your reading tastes changed since you started blogging? How? Not really. I'm really open to just about anything as long as it keeps me interested I will read it. And that's how I have always been. :] I have grown a big attachment to witches though, lately. :]
Well, there ya have it! There's my introductions for the Armchair BEA 2012! I hope to learn more about all of you as well! And I hope we're all having fun even though we can't all be in New York during this amazing event! Drop a comment and leave your link and I will be sure to check yours out too!
Little Red Reads is on:
much love to all of you!