Top Ten Books I Wish I Could Read Again For The First Time:
1. Born At Midnight by C.C. Hunter: I absolutely loved this book and cannot wait to read the second book in the series (Awake At Dawn) which came out today!
2. Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen: This book has been one of my favorites ever since I read it back when I was a young teen.
3. The Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead: This series is by far one of my favorite YA series.
4. Sloppy Firsts and the rest of The Jessica Darling Series by Megan McCafferty: If you have not read this series, you should. And, I think they are making a movie of this series; which I am super excited about
5. The Giver by Lois Lowry: I first read this when I was in the 8th grade and I thought it was superb.
6. This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen: Sarah Dessen always gets me with her books.
7. Go Ask Alice by Anonymous: If you've read this.. I think you'll agree. Depressingly amazing.
8. My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult: This book had me on the edge of my seat with every page and by the ending I was in tears.
9. Frankenstein by Mary Shelley: Classic. Enough Said.
10. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte: This is a wonderfully written and at times a bit creepy but it was such a great story.
What are your Top Ten?