Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday (1)

[Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookishfeaturing a new top ten list each week. Everyone can participate just head on over to their blog and sign up. Each week they will post a new top ten list that one of our bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All they ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.]


Top Ten Books I Wish I Could Read Again For The First Time:


1. Born At Midnight by C.C. Hunter: I absolutely loved this book and cannot wait to read the second book in the series (Awake At Dawn) which came out today!


2. Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen: This book has been one of my favorites ever since I read it back when I was a young teen.


3. The Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead: This series is by far one of my favorite YA series.


4. Sloppy Firsts and the rest of The Jessica Darling Series by Megan McCafferty: If you have not read this series, you should. And, I think they are making a movie of this series; which I am super excited about


5. The Giver by Lois Lowry: I first read this when I was in the 8th grade and I thought it was superb.


6. This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen: Sarah Dessen always gets me with her books.


7. Go Ask Alice by Anonymous: If you've read this.. I think you'll agree. Depressingly amazing.


8. My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult: This book had me on the edge of my seat with every page and by the ending I was in tears.


9. Frankenstein by Mary Shelley: Classic. Enough Said.


10. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte: This is a wonderfully written and at times a bit creepy but it was such a great story.




What are your Top Ten?
xo stephanie

4 comments:

  1. Go Ask Alice, yes! Thanks for reminding me of this fabulous book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished Awake at Dawn and my review for it will go up tomorrow. It was great!

    I have always wanted to read Wuthering Heights.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list. Lots of Bronte and Austen on the lists today; we didn't include them, but we do love their books!

    What is the deal with the Jessica Darling books? EVERYONE has them on their lists. I'm not sure I can invest in another series right now, though.

    Here's our Top Ten if you want to check out our new blog!

    ReplyDelete